Cellular Shades or Honeycomb Shades provide energy saving, superior insulation with many fabric, color choices and light control options.
The cellular shade also known as honeycomb shades or cellular blinds combine them all into one of the best, most versatile window shades available. These shades offer a unique blend of style, versatility, and comfort.
The cellular construction of these shades insulates homes against the elements to help reduce heating and cooling bills, and their superior sound absorption will make surroundings quieter and more comfortable.
Available in a variety of design styles, they can cover just about any window, door or skylight with convenience and style!
HERE are just some of the options available for cellular shades.
You can read about Cellular / Honeycomb Shades energy efficiency HERE.
- Diffuse light for optimal control
- Dramatic Softness
- Excellent for room privacy
- Pet & Child safety features available
- Eco friendly product options available
- Energy efficient for room heating and cooling benefits.
- Options to fit many custom window shapes and sizes
- Many stylish colors and options to customize the shades to your room
- Acoustical sound blocking and absorption
- UV Protection – protecting furniture and floors from fading
- Cord Lock System
- Cord Loop System
- Cordless System
- No Holes Privacy
- Light Filtering
- Room Darkening
- Blackout effects
- Designer Hardware Upgrade
- Top Down-Bottom Up
- Covered Headrail and Valance Options
- Day/Night Shades
Don’t commit to anywhere without
comparing our quality and value!
Our experience and service always exceeds the competition. Our prices stack up against the big box stores and franchises. Contact us today 603-748-5782 - info@Sunapeeshade.com
Call today for a free in-home consultation 603-748-5782,
Or please fill out this form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
We cover all of New Hampshire!
With over 23 years of experience in the industry, we are your local go-to professional window covering specialists. We are a small, family owned and operated business that prides itself on our unbeatable customer service and fair pricing on the highest quality products. We do not subcontract our installations and we service what we sell.