SAVE UP TO $1,200 IN FEDERAL ENERGY TAX CREDITS!
NEW — EMBRACE ENERGY-EFFICIENCY, AND SAVE!
- The federal government is now offering energy tax credits on select energy-efficient Alta Window Fashions Honeycomb and Cellular Shades — letting you earn 30% of the purchase price* back in the form of a tax credit, up to a maximum annual amount of $1,200
- Honeycomb and Cellular Shades are designed to provide superior insulation at the window, helping to lower your monthly utility bills
- Reducing your energy use also helps create a more sustainable environment
* Applicable “purchase price” is the amount paid by the consumer for the product(s), including sales tax, and does not cover the costs for measuring or installing qualifying products.
HOW THE TAX CREDIT WORKS
1. PURCHASE QUALIFYING PRODUCTS
Purchase qualifying products between August 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023.
For a list of qualifying products, please see the Qualifying Product Document below.
2. SAVE YOUR INVOICE
Save your original purchase invoice and/or proof of payment for the amount paid for the qualifying Alta Window Fashions products. (Measuring and installation charges are not eligible for this tax credit.)
3. PRINT OUT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND MEET WITH YOUR TAX PROFESSIONAL
Download and print the required documents and take them, along with your sales invoice and/or proof of payment, to your tax professional when filing your 2023 tax returns.